Wii game console is the leading seventh-generation game console. Its unique features and stylish appearance attract a large number of video game lovers.
The Wii game console is the latest breakthrough in the game field, providing players with much-desired excitement and adventure experience. It was launched by Nintendo. It is the seventh-generation game console, which is very suitable for players who like video games with electric packaging. Some popular games available include Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero III, Twilight Princess and more.
The console is an entertainment package that provides different moods and moments of the game. In addition to providing excitement and entertainment, it also helps its players to be in good shape. All games provided by Wii consoles provide fitness tests. These tests evaluate the health of the players during the game.
Wii console is one of the leading brands in the gaming world, which allows players to use special Wii-mote controls. It is a wireless control system, and games like tennis, bowling and baseball are really exciting. In addition, sensors allow players to perform various body movements while playing games to train their body movements and balance.
In addition to the unique wireless Wii remote control that can detect three-dimensional movement, the Wii game console also has Wii-Connect24 function, which can receive messages in standby mode and update via the Internet.
Features of Nintendo Wii game console:
The Wii console has several outstanding features that make it popular among video game lovers. Here are some of its important features:
1. It is one of the smallest and lightest home game consoles among the three major consoles (Xbox 360, PS3), weighing only 3 pounds.
2. One of the salient features of this console is its repeated theme or design. One corner of the console, SD card, power supply, and all other sockets is creatively cut in a triangular manner.
3. The format of Wii video games is 12 cm Wii light, which can be loaded into vertical game slots. It has an extra 8 cm game cube disc.
4. Equipped with two processors. They are 729 MHz Power PC based on “Broadway” processor (by IBM) and ATI “Hollywood” GPU.
5. Although the system memory is 88MB, the internal memory of the Wii game console is 512 MB. There is an SD card slot for external storage. External storage is usually used to save data and upload photos and other items to the Wii.
6. The console provides slots for four Wii game remote controls, which are connected wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. In addition, all game cube controllers can be used. There are four slots, which are the same as 2 game cube memory card slots.
7. The Wii game console is equipped with multiple AV output ports, allowing composite and s video to be the same component.
8. The audio of Nintendo Wii game console is stereo, because it supports Dolby Pro Logic II.
9. The total power consumption is 18 watts when turned on and 1.3 watts in standby mode.
Top games of Wii console:
Although several games are very popular, some of them are at the top of the game list. The console has launched the latest versions of some early games, making it more interesting and exciting for game lovers. The following are some of the top Wii games. The editors and players who have voted for the game points: Smash Bros. Noisy (3D action) article submission, Mario Kart Wii (Kart Racing) and Super Mario Galaxy (3D Adventure).